1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 01:04:59
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Polish forum version on moonid.net

Ostaszewianin
Posted April 3, 2024, 9:24 a.m.

Hi

Is it possible to create a Polish-language version of the forum on moonid.net? German players have their own version. Poles, as a large gaming nation on moonid.net, would also benefit from the opportunity to communicate and discuss games in Polish.

Regards

Show comments (2)
Waldan71
Posted April 4, 2024, 7:52 a.m.

I fully and wholeheartedly support my compatriot's post! Considering the number of Polish players and their activity, a Polish-language forum makes sense. And its value would not be less than the German or international version. Please consider this topic strongly. Greetings from Poland :)

Grabieniec28
Posted April 4, 2024, 8:42 a.m.

good idea, I fully support it

ZawiszaCzarny
Posted April 4, 2024, 12:17 a.m.

I've been waiting for someone to finally say it out loud!

TAK! YES! JA!

FenomenBos
Posted April 4, 2024, 8:27 a.m.

I support and wait for the Polish forum

Szuter
Posted April 4, 2024, 9 a.m.

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

POLSKIE FORUM!

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 9, 2024, 8:06 a.m.

Good morning everyone,
There will definitely not be a Polish version of the forum in the near future, we are a very small team and would like to try our best to provide support here, which we are currently doing best in the international and German versions.

In particular, we were also able to notice that there was generally a lack of activity on the internet in a large forum and that more and more other operators were now handling discussions and other languages in other ways.

That's why we have integrated several languages into our Discord chat with some players, e.g. also Polish.

KnightFight Polish and MonstersGame Polish

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting